Priest Pio of Pietralcina
Priest Pio was a Catholic priest who went through persecution of the snake. There are stories of Priest Pio who battled the attacks of the accuser for increasing the number of believers. There is the story of Priest Pio being spiritually attacked with evil aparitions in order to intimidate him from the worship of GOD Almighty. Priest Pio kept faith despite evil apparitions.
The snake also is said to have attacked Priest Pio physically through evil spirits. Priest Pio was physically assaulted by impure spirits for not renouncing Christianity. Despite the attacks, Priest Pio kept preaching and helping individuals keep faith. The spiritual attacks may have been due to the increase of faithful individuals in the Church when Priest Pio was both participating in mass and confessions. It is noted that a greater number of individuals began to attend church and confessions because of Priest Pio.
There are specific miracles that are said to have occurred to Priest Pio. I have not researched the miracles, yet I have researched how he increased the number of church goers and also had spiritual attacks from the snake. (Priest Pio is said to have had stigmata similar to St. Francis, been at two places at the same time (helping individuals with encouragement at another part of the world while being in his convent), and able to know the intention of a person). I do not know much about the miracles, yet it is noted that he used his talents and virtues for good. It is noted that Priest Pio was humble and able to speak with frankness to believers which led Catholic believers to increase their faith. Priest Pio also was sidelined from giving mass and confessions for a number of years after increasing church attendance.
During the years of being unable to give mass or confessions, he decided to keep praying. This is interesting because despite being exiled from helping believers, he kept to his faith. It is noted that Priest Pio kept praying and worshiping GOD Almighty through the opposition. It is questionable how he could have been exiled while the church attendance was growing and individuals from other regions were going to his specific church. Despite exile, Priest Pio worshiped GOD Almighty. It appeared that he was all alone, yet he did not get discouraged trusting in His Maker. Priest Pio never renounced his faith despite exile, intimidation, and spiritual attacks. The snake probably did not like him for being sincere, empathic, humble, and zealous. Priest Pio battled the snake and persisted in the Christian faith until his last day.
Trusting GOD Almighty
I have related how I have been attacked by the snake in different manners and the story of Priest Pio has helped me understand that I am not crazy, the snake envies Christians, and that it is possible to persevere with unchanging fidelity to GOD Almighty. It appears that when righteous and faithful Christians either increase the number of believers or encourage others to keep faith, the snake attacks with spiritual warfare. I recently read about Priest Pio during the spiritual attacks I was going through a few months back. I did not know that he went through exile and discouragements. We know that despite envy of the snake, Priest Pio survived and persevered.
I think that his perseverance helps reassure us that GOD Almighty helps us amidst the attacks. I have gone through envy, gangstalking, and the sabotage of opportunities, but had not understood the audio attacks I went through which are probably a variation of the visual apparitions (false signs and wonders to lead far from GOD Almighty through deception and intimidation). Priest Pio was hit by evil spirits. I have experienced being air slapped several times by the evil spirits yet do not have wounds nor pain from the air slaps. I usually memorize a Scripture verse to guard me (Psalm 7: 10, Psalm 23). Despite the attacks, I can persist because I know that GOD Almighty is greater than evil. I am not intimidated and have learned that it is possible to persist with increased faith. It is difficult to speak about this because it is out of the ordinary, yet it is with the intention to help individuals guard themselves from deceit and being misled to the road of perdition. It is possible to persevere going to prayer and singing worship songs (Psalm 34: 17, 19, 22). It is important to avoid negative music since its intention is to discourage while worship music is actually a weapon that guards us from deceit. GOD Almighty was worshiped with music from David and Abijah, and they were able to persevere. Jehoshaphat organized priests to sing to GOD Almighty and defeated his enemies who had more numbers (2 Chronicles 20: 21). Scripture describes worship music being created to extol GOD Almighty and also keep us in the path of life being active and not passive. Prayer also is a weapon that guards us by being in communication with our Creator. We must be active in our Christian life and not passive. The snake loves passivity instead of being active. We can persevere practicing our faith.
- Reading Scripture
- Memorizing Encouraging Verses
- Having Gratitude
- Remaining an Optimist
- Singing Worship Songs
- Praying Everyday
- Reminding Ourselves of Positive Examples Who Persevered Having Faith
- Fasting (when necessary). Spiritually, Isaiah describes that it loosens the bonds of iniquity. Scientifically, removes aberrant or misreplicated cells
- Meditating on Scripture
- Having Positive Emotions
- Exercising Everyday except Shabbath
- Honoring Shabbath at Friday Sundown
- Hating Evil
- Denying Negative Emotions and Envy
No comments:
Post a Comment