Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Gospel Music From The Clark Sisters

 Gospel Music From the Clark Sisters


We can persevere with optimism and looking at the positive side of life despite negativity from marxists. We can persevere listening to positive Gospel music while removing negative and idolatrous music from our lives. 

The Clark Sisters have positive songs of worship that help us be optimistic during the times we live. We can keep reminding ourself of encouraging Scripture verses. We can remember verses from Gospel music that we can sing throughout the day when the accuser speaks lies. 

The song "You Brought the Sunshine" reminds us that GOD Almighty is our encouragement. We can obtain self-confidence by reminding ourselves of Scripture. Only GOD Almighty encourages us to persevere.


You make my day

You came my way

You heard me every

Every time I pray

Yahshua is the answer

He breaks every fetter 


"My Redeemer Liveth" describes how King Jesus Christ is our LORD and Savior. We know that we can persist trusting in Yahshua Ha Mashiach. There is nothing in this world that satisfies. Only the worship of GOD Almighty satisfies. 


My Redeemer Liveth

I Know

My Redeemer Liveth

I need to let you know

My Redeemer Liveth

I know He watches over me

My Redeemer Liveth


Gospel Music

  • Jesus is a Love Song- the Clark Sisters
  • The LORD is my Shepherd- Whitney Houston
  • Is He Worthy?
  • What a Wonderful Name
  • Order My Steps in Your Word- A Tribute to Gospel Legend Al Hobbs
  • I Love the LORD- Whitney Houston
  • Going Up Yonder- Tramaine Hawkins
  • Hold On, Help is On the Way- Whitney Houston

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gospel Music From The Clark Sisters

  Gospel Music From the Clark Sisters We can persevere with optimism and looking at the positive side of life despite negativity from marxis...